Sr. Account Executive
StarChase, LLC ( www.starchase.com ) is a Virginia-based public safety technology company that provides ground-breaking GPS tagging and tracking technology to local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies worldwide. In addition to our unique technology and product lines: we lead the market with our critical incident response (SaaS) solutions featuring our mapping platform which offers API hardware integration along with our patented and deployable GPS tagging and tracking technology in both vehicle-mounted and handheld platforms.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to support all product areas with a focus on expanding agency programs and helping sell our revolutionary solutions designed to mitigate the inherent risks for law enforcement and first responders. This is a rare opportunity to work for a leading-edge company whose product has proven life-saving benefits. Our community safety capabilities have been featured on mainstream media such as CBS’s Morning News, The Wall Street Journal, FOX News, ABC World News, Bloomberg, USA Today, and a host of other news outlets.
Like other first-to-market technologies, StarChase continues to see amazing market growth in the US and Overseas in law enforcement, public safety, defense, and security verticals.
This is a sales position with responsibilities that are focused on developing opportunities and managing sales within state and local Law Enforcement, First Responder and DOD markets within a defined territory or state. The individual must have a proven sales track record of being able to positively influence agency relationships, command staff members and public safety associations and related stakeholders. This remote position is responsible for the West Coast territory, with an ideal candidate living in central California. The Senior Account Sales Executive reports to the National Sales Director, and supports the company with the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for continual prospecting activities to include cold calling and new sales leads.
- Qualify new business prospects ensuring the prospect matches company products and services.
- Maintain accurate account information, forecasting and qualifying stages in CRM.
- Support sales activities such as request for proposals (RFPs) and the development of their responses, proposal development and delivery of proposal presentations and materials for existing and new clients.
- Coordinate company resources for sales presentations which may include technical and cross product expertise.
- Participate in on-site client visits as required.
- Participate in annual trade shows as required.
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major casework in business administration, information technology, or related field required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- 4+ years of experience in a sales role, specifically selling into new accounts required
- 2+ years of public safety sales experience required
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Basic knowledge of CRM tools preferred
- Strong prospecting, selling, and closing skills
- Full-time position
- Base salary plus commissions
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401K
Interested candidates submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
StarChase, LLC ( www.starchase.com ) is a Virginia based public safety technology company that provides ground-breaking GPS tagging and tracking technology to local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies worldwide. We lead the market with our critical incident response (SaaS) solutions featuring our mapping platform, which offers robust feature sets including API hardware integration along with our patented and deployable GPS tagging and tracking technology in both vehicle-mounted and handheld platforms.